You NEED a Chiropractor, you just don’t know it yet
Chiropractic is about the communication system of the body.
Most people think it’s just about bad backs ~ that’s wrong.
The body heals itself or tries to, always. Sometimes the reason it’s not healing completely or very slowly, is just a poor connection between the brain and the body. The brain controls and coordinates every function of the body. The nerves are the communication lines. Every nerve in your body is connected to and controlled by the brain.
* Your brain is protected by what? Skull
* What is the largest nerve connected to the brain called? Spinal cord
* How is your spinal cord protected? Spinal column
* Is your spinal column 1 solid bone? No. It is 24 moveable bones or segments
* Can a segment get twisted, or stuck? Yes
* Would this interfere with the nerves? Yes
* Is communication between your brain and your body compromised? Yes
The reason to go to a chiropractor is to keep the communication lines open and clear.
Bottom line - your body will feel and function better when the communication lines are open and clear.
No matter what else you do for yourself, no matter what measures you take to stay healthy, if the brain-body neurological communication lines are not open and clear, your body cannot perform its functions 100% properly.
Take control of your health and well being today!